Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Oct 21 - Week 21

Sorry about that! It's not that you didn't receive and update last week, it's just that I didn't write one. Don't worry, I'm still here. I didn't have very much more to write then that.

You know the adage "No news is good news?" I've been hearing that a lot, especially from nurses. It's a lie. Last week had no news (Thus no email). This past week I got to visit the lung doctor again, even though he didn't want to see me until November. At least this time he told me he's about to give up. Honesty is always good. He had me do another breathe test to see if there has been any improvements. Nada. Nil. Nothing. Nothing has changed since the first one. There appears to be an "obstruction", but all the other tests I have done say otherwise. Pffffft. So here's to another "two more weeks." 

By the way, if I'm here for another one of those "just two more weeks" I'm FedEx-ing myself to the mission home. I'm already making the plans and arrangements, so be prepared President and Mission Mom! You might need to have a stretcher handy...

In the meantime, I am becoming a genealogy organizing guru! All thanks to the G2 (Grandma and Grandma)! So if you are in the area and want to get started or organized with your family history, just pick a day and time. I am almost 100% available. 

While doing my weekly social outing at TRC I ran into a couple unexpected friends! First off, I love the missionaries. I love spending time with them at TRC and seeing how much they have improved, and I'm not talking about the language even thought they have made leaps and bounds in that department. The MTC is magical.

While leaving, we ran into a girl from my Lindon ward! She's going to Bulgaria! It seems that Bulgaria and the Adriatic North missions just love Lindonites! The Elder De St Jeor, Elder Unice, Elder Neilsen, Elder new-person-I-don't-know-and-haven't-met-yet, Sis Frampton, Sis Romriell, and me. And those are just the ones I know of that are currently serving. 

Then there's my cousin. Elder Joshwa. We almost literally ran into him right after saying goodbye to the other sister. This is amazing! I spent 6 weeks in the provo main MTC campus with another cousin and NEVER saw him! I spend 45 minutes at the MTC and bump into this guy. I guess he is pretty hard to miss. 

Thank you for your prayers! I have a very firm testimony in the power of prayer. Go to the temple this week if you haven't been yet! It's a great place. As Elder Utchdorf said, "If you are too busy to go to the temple, you are busier then God intended you to be."

Love you mucho!
Sestra Farnsworth

Not a gyro.

Elder Joshwa Anderson (Brazil)

Sestra Naomi (Bulgaria)

No comments:

Post a Comment